Monday, September 29, 2014

Cybergirl of the Month Amina Malakona


Amina Malakona
My name is Amina Malakona and I'm modeling since 9 years as a commercial and glamour model. I'm half Hungarian and half African (my father is from Tchad). 
I had been on many magazine covers like Playboy or Penthouse, and I was selected for the July Cybergirl of the Month of the American Playboy. (I'm nominated for Cybergirl of the Year 2014 contest as well) 

In the past few years I worked with many professional photographers in different kind of styles. I shot many catalogues, advertisements, beauty and fashion materials, billboards, glamour/artistic nude sets, and commercial films. 

I have been modeling already in Los Angeles, France, Greece, Germany, Austria, Czech, Italy, Montenegro, Spain, Slovakia, Serbia, Belgium, the Netherlands, Corsica, Romania, Hungary and many other countries. 
At the moment I'm based in Bucharest, but I'm travelling for direct bookings if travel expenses are covered.

Amina Malakona

Amina Malakona

Amina Malakona

Amina Malakona

Amina Malakona
Amina Malakona in a Photo Session, busty, topless, sexy, beautiful, stunning, model, adult, glamour, hot, actrees, celeb, magazine photoshoot

No comments:

Post a Comment